Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2016

Vegan Banana Muffins


Bananas are probably one of my favorite fruits and I basically have them daily. That's why I went on Pinterest in order to look for a vegan banana muffins recipe when I really felt like baking the other day. And they turned out really nice so I thought I would share the recipe with you. I must say they are probably not the healthiest of all banana muffins but we should treat ourselves at times and for those moments they are just perfect and delicious. Not only I really like them but also some of my friends who I shared them with :)

Here's the link to the recipe: Vegan Banana Muffins







1 Kommentar:

  1. Yummy, das schat so toll aus.
    Also mit Bananen Muffins bekommt man mich immer;)

    Ganz liebe Grüße Lea
    von mémoires

    AntwortenLöschen