Freitag, 14. Oktober 2016

Self Made GRANOLA


I would like to share one of my probably favorite recipes so far. Yesterday I was actually just trying out to make granola myself for the very first time and I wasn't actually planning to write a blog post about it yet. I just wanted to see how I go but when I was finished I was so surprised how good it turned out. It's really easy and maybe you already noticed that I prefer easier recipes because as much as I love cooking and baking I feel like it doesn't always turn out that nice as it looked in the recipe.

Just know that you can use any ingredients you want and just switch it up to your tasting.

DRY INGREDIENTS

3 cups oats
chopped almonds and walnuts
pumpkin seeds
chia seed
goji berries
dried cherries and cranberries

→ Combine all dry ingredients and put it in the preheated oven (180°C) for around 10-15 minutes (stir occasionally).


WET INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup honey
2 tsp melted coconut oil
cinnamon
vanilla extract

→ While the oats are toasting, combine the wet ingredients and once the oats mixture is ready, drizzle the honey mixture on top of it, mix it and put it again in the turned off oven for another 5-8 minutes and let it cool off afterwards.


I hope you liked the recipe and let me know if you tried it out and if you're also such a cereal love like me!

Nina :)






8 Kommentare:

  1. Mhhh lecker! Ich habe einmal Müsliriegel selber gemacht. Müsli machen ist auch eine super Idee!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Tanja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yummyy, ich hab neulich das selbe mit Ahornsirup statt Honig und mehr Samen und Nüssen gemacht, war sooo lecker. :)
    Liebe Grüße, Lea, http://notizenbuch.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Mit Ahornsirup klingt auch echt lecker! Muss ich das nächste mal ausprobieren :)

      Löschen
  3. Sieht echt lecker aus !
    Ich würde jetzt gerne probieren !

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. klingt super lecker und sieht auch mega aus!
    liebe grüße von http://rndmmemories.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow lecker, meine freundin hat mir das letztes Jahr zu Weihnachten geschenkt- selbstgemachtes Granola.Super lecker!
    Liebe Grüße und noch einen schönen Tag! Linda
    lindthings.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das sieht gut aus! Genau nach meinem Geschmack und schön herbstlich :)

    Alles Liebe, May von Mayanamo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Sieht ja super aus, ich finde sowas muss man sich nicht unbedingt kaufen, wenn es so einfach ist selbst zu machen. :)
    <3 michelle // covered in copper

    AntwortenLöschen