Montag, 10. Oktober 2016

THE OPPOSITE OF LONELINESS by Marina Keegan



I have seen people talking about "The Opposite Of Loneliness" on blogs and a general enthusiasm and interest in this book so I thought I would also grab this book when one day I was browsing through a book store looking for a new book for me to read. I won't give you any spoilers but just my personal opinion of this book. First, Marina Keegan was a Yale student from where she graduated in 2012, tragically five days after graduation she died in a car accident. This book is a collection of essays and short stories she wrote and all in all just very different topics, fiction as well as nonfiction, which makes it interesting to read and doesn't get boring. However some of my favorite chapters were "Cold Pastoral"and "Stability in Motion".


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen